Herbal Remedy List >
Boost Your Under Active Thyroid for Optimal Health
Get The Best Herbal Nutrition To Support Your Thyroid.
- Helps Support Vital Thyroid Hormones.
- Works Naturally with Your Body for Balance.
- Approved by Thousands of Customers Since 1995 .
- All Natural and Made with Organic Ingredients.
- NO Side Effects and NO Animal Glands.
- Vegetarian, Non-Irradiated & Additive Free.
- Try this Effective Formula Risk Free for 60 Days.
- Safe & Effective, Non-Chemical Formula.
Your thyroid ...It can affect more things in your body than your realize. It controls the rate at which your body burns calories (your metabolic rate) and is involved in body development. Your thyroid is the gland that sits below your Adams Apple and is shaped like a butterfly.
Under or overactive thyroid problems affect millions of Americans. The majority do not even realize they have thyroid issues, or why they have unexplained heath problems! Realizing this our nutritional scientific team formulated an all-natural formula called the Thyroid Help Special formula. This comprehensive formula is quickly becoming the choice of thousands of people (especially women over 40) who want to help assure nourishment and protection for this vital gland.
Why Thousands of People Take The Herbal-Medi-Care Thyroid Help Formula
Because a malfunctioning thyroid can contribute to problems relating to:
- Sleep - Hormones - Skin problems
- Heart - Emotional balance - Allergies
- Digestion - Muscle strength - Mood
- Vision - Hyperactivity - Energy levels
Some of the key causes of hypothyroidism (under active thyroid) include poor diet, fluoride in the water (use the Herbal Choice Mari Organic Toothpaste that is Fluoride Free), chemicals in food, consumption of saturated fats, pesticide residues on fruit, radiation from x-rays, alcohol and drugs.
Here's Why This Formula Should Be Part of Your Thyroid Health Program:
Now an advanced nutritional formula with well known nutritional ingredients designed to help support thyroid health;
Bladderwrack – This sea plant contains a treasure chest of nutrients. Of special importance to the thyroid is Iodine, which is vital to its healthy function and proper body metabolism. Bladderwrack contains a wealth of iodine
Gotu Kola – This herb has been extensively used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to help boost the body's energy levels. It also helps to promote healthy body circulation. Gotu Kola is rich in Vitamin K, Magnesium and other nutrients for the thyroid.
Guggul – This gum resin from a tree has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. People with cholesterol concerns and with weight issues also use it. It is believe that Guggul can help stimulate the two hormones that the thyroid produces.
Kelp – This sea plant has a huge amount of natural vitamins, amino acids, and minerals. It has a large amount of Iodine which the thyroid requires daily. Kelp may be an important factor in influencing the body's metabolic rate.
Ginger – This herb helps promote optimum digestive harmony and circulation within the body.
Burdock – This here is rich in minerals plus B vitamins, vitamin E and especially Manganese. Manganese nutritionally helps the thyroid in promoting a good metabolic rate.
Saw Palmetto – This herb is believed to help nutritionally fortify the thyroid and to help correct nutritional deficiencies that could accelerate hair loss
Hawthorne Berries – This herb contains powerful antioxidant protecting nutrients. Current thinking is that this herb may help in weight loss by reducing water retention within the body.
Your thyroid weighs less than an ounce, but if its under performing it can be your worst enemy
If unexplained health concerns seem to constantly affect you, it could very well be your thyroid needs nutritional attention. Our Thyroid Help Special formula is designed to fortify it with healthy nutrition that it just may be lacking. Why wonder if your thyroid is on a nutritional diet? Get peace of mind with this all-natural formula today.
DID YOU KNOW...?
- It is believed that as many as 25 million Americans have a under active or over active thyroid.
- An under active thyroid can cause premature gray hair before a person reaches 30.
- Hair loss can be a sign of a under active thyroid.
- A lack of mental sharpness and acuity can be the sign of an under active thyroid.
- Weight gain, joint stiffness and a lack of energy can be the sign of an under active thyroid.
- Women are more likely to be affected with thyroid problems (especially women over 40) than men.
- Certain foods such as cabbage, peanuts, Brussels sprouts, and cauliflower can make an under active thyroid worse.
"I would recommend The Thyroid Help Formula to anyone with under active thyroid health and goiter problems." - F. Lettsome
"I wanted to try and avoid the long term use of prescription medication, so I tried the Thyroid Help Formula first. Definitely worth the try." - M. Latoque
Safety: Do not use if you suffer from hyperthyroidism (over active thyroid). Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a medical practitioner before taking in conjunction with prescription drugs. Consult your medical practitioner if symptoms persist. Do not use if allergic reaction. Do not exceed 6 capsules per day. Store in a dry, cool place. Do not use if under 18 years of age. Use on a cycle of 12 weeks on 2 weeks off. Alternate with Acid-2-Alkaline to prevent reaching a plateau. Keep out of reach of children. Suitable for vegetarians.